About Our Courses
The Birds and Bees Connection empowers parent and child to openly the physical and emotional changes leading to and during puberty. Our courses are delivered by professional and compassionate educators in a safe and fun environment.
Courses Offered Within Our Service Area:
- strengthen the bonds between parents and their children
- improve communication skills
- encourage critical thinking
- promote informed abstinence through unbiased information
- educate through the use of appropriate materials
Children who have taken our courses are more likely to:
- go to their parents with questions & concerns
- make good choices in difficult situations
- feel less anxious about puberty
- have a safe, happy teen experience
Parents who have taken our courses:
- feel more confident about initiating sensitive discussions in the future
- feel a sense of accomplishment over having taken the “first” step
- feel their child received correct information in a safe, open environment
- feel proactive about building better relationships
Classes are either “Open to Public” or “Private Class”:
- Open to Public – All families or agencies are eligible to register for this class.
- Private Class – By invitation only. Only families or agencies who specifically belong to this group are eligible to register for this class.
Are you interested in hosting one of our courses?
There’s more information on hosting on our Host page. If your group or organization is interested in hosting a course, you can contact the Birds & Bees Connection to choose the date(s) and time(s) that work best for you. And if you’re ready to go, you can fill in the form below!