The Birds & Bees Connection is always seeking qualified educators for our unique parent/child classes. Our new educators usually begin teaching Puber-Tea, our most popular class. We are currently recruiting educators for My Best Self and Rites of Passage as well.
Our educators are independent contractors who facilitate parent/child classes using our copyrighted materials. (Click here for course descriptions.)
Candidates Must Have:
- Career/education training and experience as a Nurse, Therapist, Teacher or appropriate Health Practitioner
- Experience in group facilitation
- Ability and initiative to generate new clients and market the agency
- Availability for training, which includes observing a class, attending an in-person training and being observed in the classroom while teaching their first class (Training is made available at no cost to independent contractor)
- Availability to attend periodic in-services during the teaching year
- Experience in teaching groups
- Strong communication skills
- Comfort with subject matter
- Computer literate
- Reproductive anatomy background a plus
Educators are Independent Contractors, which allows for the flexibility to make your own schedule and increase earnings.
Compensation is based on experience and varies in response to whether educators are teaching classes booked by the agency or arranged by themselves.
Please fill in the form below completely to apply, including attaching a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format. Applications that do not include these attachments cannot be considered.