About Our Courses
- strengthen the bonds between parents and their children
- improve communication skills
- encourage critical thinking
- educate through the use of age-appropriate materials
- establish a deeper bond between parent and child
- set the stage for healthy self-esteem and body image
Children who have taken our courses are more likely to:
- go to their parents with questions and concerns
- make good choices in difficult situations
- feel more prepared for puberty
- be prepared for a positive teen experience
Parents who have taken our courses:
- become more confident about initiating sensitive discussions in the future
- feel a sense of accomplishment over having taken the “first” step
- know that their child received correct information in a safe, open environment
- are now more proactive in building better relationships with their children
Classes are either Open to the Public or Private
- Open to the Public – Anyone may register for these classes
- Private – By invitation only; only families or agencies who specifically belong to this group are eligible to register for these classes.
Are you interested in hosting a class?
There’s more information on hosting on our Host page. If your group or organization is interested in hosting a class, you can contact the Birds & Bees Connection to choose the date(s) and time(s) that work best for you. If you’re ready to go now, you can fill in the form below!